We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Test hydraulics and pneumatics valves according to specifications, compile test results and create technical presentations
- Solve mechanical design work packages with appropriate complexity in close cooperation with other departments / locations;
- Documents the work appropriately - reports.
- Knows and adheres to the defined development processes
- Schedules and tracks own tasks within the framework of a given plan, reports status and deviations
- Maintains the functionality of the test equipment
- Communicates with project team in order to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities;
- Collaborates with Project Responsible and/or QA in verifying results;
- Maintain test specifications
- Come up with ideas regarding cost reduction of existing components.
- QualificationsEssential Skills/Qualifications
- University degree in Mechatronics, TCM, Production
- Machines and Tools or relevant
- Advanced level of English
- Knowledge of tolerances, materials, coating of metallic surfaces
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electromechanical components
- Logical thinking
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment
- Knowledge of measurements equipment, electronics is a plus
- German language is a plus
- Apply now The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.