For Cluj/Tg. Mures/Timisoara Office, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented MES Functional Consultant who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Functional Consultant, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to develop and implement WEB based software solutions by configuring it to meet our client specific requirements.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
What will you do?
• Be the Functional responsible within the technical team;
• Gathering clear customer requirements within the project scope;
• Documenting the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
• Defining and execute clear tests of your designed solutions;
• Training customers in the use of their new MES solutions;
• Interactions with the client’s team and form a long-lasting working relationship with the customer;
• Working in a team-oriented, multicultural environment;
• Short-term project based business travel when required;