We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Get familiar with one or more MES solutions provided by our partners
• Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the MES solution
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team
• Responsible for MES software integration with systems like ERP, PLM, APS, LIMS and other Control Systems
• Building custom reports using various reporting tools
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
• Short-term project based business travel when required
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
• A bachelor, master's or PhD in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude
• Good team player
• Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++,C#, VB.NET
• Knowledge of Quintiq and the Quill programming language is considered a plus
• Strong communication skills -both written and verbal, especially in an environment of top professionals
• Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
• Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.) is considered a plus
• Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON)
• Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)