As a member of our Workplace Support team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. As an associate you will a member of the Fleet Mobility Solutions that creates business strategies for our users in support of the mobility direction of the company. You will be tasked to conceptualize and execute business plans for mobility solution services of the company. This role requires to assist in the improvement of Mobility domain with processes and products. You will provide operations experience, technical support, continuous process improvement and project management skills in very state-of-the-art mobile technology solutions that ensures safe, efficient and a great end - user experience. Responsibilities will include translating business ideas and vision into tangible deliveries using IT systems.
Mobile device fleet and cost management
Manage stakeholders spend requirements and priorities by managing Procurement activities efficiently
Review the current Vendor database and check for the existing documents available to consolidate on one repository
Identify cost saving opportunities and drive negotiations with the vendors
Checks invoices for accuracy, and authorizes the Finance department to issue payment
Negotiates with vendors on price, payment, quality, mode of delivery/shipping, delivery time, T&Cs
Compares prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions on Device and service ordering.
Interact with the Technical team and drive the agile practices.
Develop and drive the product road map and product vision in alignment with the company’s near-term goals and long-term vision.
Responsible for multiple concurrent projects as part of the platform modernization portfolio and should be comfortable with working in that environment.
Comfortable through both technical and non-technical work, anticipating questions from business to prepare team and give directions for solutions.
Continuous Service Improvement
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve users experience, cost efficiency and timelines
Update the SOP and audit narratives with the changes if any in the procedures & processes.
Evaluates the performance of vendors on a regular basis
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- ITIL Certification will be a Plus.
- 1-2 Years experience in Fleet/order management /Procurement Specialist /Administrative in a global organisation managing users across the world with multiple carriers platforms.
- High customer/user oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications.
- Extremely detail oriented and effective organizational skills
- Understand Vendor compliance and due diligence requirement, and vendor master creation for international vendors
- Strong analytical, problem solving reporting, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross - functional business teams.
- Good process and project management skills.
- Flexibility to work global hours.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with different personalities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; Excellent Stakeholder engagement