Customer service agents deal with casino customers via chat and email. Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to the customers.
Mandatory – Native German Speaker
- Provides excellent customer service assistance to casino clients via chat and email.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; escalating requests to the relevant departments
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
- Able to work on shifting schedules (morning 6 am – 2 pm, mid 2 pm – 10 pm, and night shifts 10 pm – 6 am)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader.