You might be our missing piece if you have:
- Working knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL, IIS, Entity Framework
- Plus 3 years in a similar position
- Excellent English skills
- A sense of belonging while reading about our culture
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Working knowledge of Angular 6 / React
- Practical experience with .NET Core
- Previous interactions with clients
We will be working together on:
- Consulting with clients and offering them the best solutions
- Leading the line with latest technologies
- Working on projects and features from scratch
- Solving bugs and optimizing code
- Sharpening your skills as a full-stack developer
Perks of being a RebelDot:
When it comes to perks we are not talking about premium health insurance, training budgets or our unlimited holidays policy. For us, perks of being a RebelDot are related to our way of doing things.
Our people are the heart of our business. We know it might sound cheesy but it's true. This is reflected in how we take our decisions and the way we pay attention to every small detail. Spending 3 weeks and buying 96 different, personalized, Christmas gifts for each and one of us might give you an idea about what we are talking about.
RebelDot is not that type of company with a very strict hierarchy. It's a company where the CEO is sitting with you at the table during lunch and helps you move your stuff around if you need help. The place where you can have a good laugh over a cup of coffee on a Monday morning or during our company weekly meetings. Having that startup mentality mixed with a strong knowledge base allows us to also have a fast decision process.
Growing with us
We must confess: being part of our team is challenging. Challenging because you are more than your Job Description. You are able to make yourself part of the big picture and try out new things. Curious about what your colleague is doing on another project? Interested in learning a new technology? Just let us know and we are open to find the best solution for your development.
Did the word “cliché” just pop in your mind? No problem. It happens to us also when talking about overused words. But how does flexibility really apply in the things that we do? Not only that we have a cool working schedule and an unlimited holidays policy, but we also have a flexible approach when it comes to technology and projects. Our vision is to turn technology into an asset for every business, but in an ever-changing industry we simply cannot do that, unless we keep on being open and agile.