What we are looking for:
• University degree or equivalent work experience on computer sciences;
• Good knowledge and experience in working with C#, OOP and Design Patterns;
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and Transact SQL Language;
• Experience in working with large amount of data;
• Experience in working with ASP.Net;
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech);
• Collaborative attitude towards working within a development and support team.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Participate in requirements analysis;
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
• Test and deploy applications and systems;
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
• Improve existing software;
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC);
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support;
• Be willing to travel for work purposes, if necessary.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
• Challenging work tasks;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• An office nearby student campus and AFI mall;
• Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
• An exciting position in an international working environment;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Motivating salary;
• Private medical subscription.