Would you like to join an international Java development Team that delivers first class applications for our businesses and clients around the world? We are looking for a .NET developer to join our fast growing team.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile or waterfall frameworks.
Develop software applications being involved in all the project phases’ activities (analysis, design, coding, testing, support).
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in .NET technologies;
This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available. In order to implement the best solutions you will need to be well informed of the latest technologies and trends in software development.
You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a development team.
You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestion
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
We are part of the bank and conducting the best of its projects!
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies SRL, is an expertise Center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance. CET offices are located in Bucharest, Romania and brings together nearly 180 employees, highly specialized in IT systems (COBOL, Java, .Net, Python).
CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
Compétences nécessaires :
MIDDLEWARE .Net Server, ASP.Net, Linq, ISS
MIDDLEWARE MICROSOFT.NET FRAMEWORK
MIDDLEWARE CVS, SVN, Git
Capacité à collaborer / travail d'équipe
Capacité à partager/transmettre des connaissances
Capacité à synthétiser / simplifier
- Great OOP skills
- Practical knowledge of:
- NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6 Web Services using WCF (SOAP) Web applications: ASP.NET MVC
- Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD
We are not machines! Soft skills are important
- Attention to detail and analytical qualities
- Communication skills
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to collaborate and support in a global team
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension
- Emotional balance, constant professional behavior
- Customer oriented
- Sense of humor, positive approach and ability to work well as part of a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs;