We are looking for a Network Engineer that will coordinate delivery activities carried by GDC Operation Team specifically related to the SPE2 Migration Project, to migrate NVI and ToC environment from HPE12k to new ACI fabric in SPE2.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Network Engineer will be a subject matter expert in IP Technologies, protocols and network topology and familiar with network processes and functions. In particular he will perform:
•Software configuration, implementation and checks.
•Low level design preparation and delivery.
•Migration preparation and support.
•Management, troubleshooting and analysis of Cisco ACI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
• CCIE or CCE certification.
• 3- 5 years' experience as a network engineer.
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
• Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.