We are Lenovo!
We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – thetechnology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile andSmart Office products are designed and built with the customer in mind. Andit’s our people who make this all happen- we believe different is better andour strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo is the Number 1 Supercomputing provider in the world measured by Top500 entries, and we keep going. Our Datacenter team is dedicated to fosteringan environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplacewhere your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized andrewarded.
We are looking for a Network Specialist to join our newbuilt WW ManagedServices team of 17 in Bucharest! This is a very exciting opportunity forpeople who want to make a difference.
This will be a 24/7 support; you will be rotating in 3 different shifts.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks andsystems;
• Basic understanding of Compliance standards and rules for PCI, SOC2, andHIPAA is required;
• Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can beimproved;
• Providing network administration and support;
• Perform daily performance & traffic analysis, maintaining daily logs (MPLS,Internet, IPVPN, VOIP, and SDWAN);
• Provide support for implementing and maintaining firewalls (ACLs, NAT, UTM);
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by Lenovo’s monitoring systems andsubmitted through the ticketing system;
• Initiate escalation process working with other teams, partners, and vendorsas appropriate while communicating progress and resolution to clients;
Work with other teams to improve problem resolution rates and minimizeescalations;
• Focus on continued professional development to maintain knowledge andapplication of current industry best practices and security concepts.
We are looking for a Network Specialist to join our newbuilt WW ManagedServices team in Bucharest! This is a very exciting opportunity for people whowant to make a difference.
• VCAP: Data Center Virtualization Design or Deploy certification;
• MSP experience;
• Prior experience with WAN circuit technologies (MPLS, Internet, Global WAN);
• Experience with VMware VeloCloud SDWAN technologies;
• Experience supporting network related technologies including enterpriseLANs, WANs, SD-WANs, routers, switches, VPN, network load balancers;
• Experience supporting server-based networking technologies, either physicalor virtual (NIC, routing, VPN, DNS, AD, RADIUS, DHCP, etc.);
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP usage and troubleshooting;
• Functional understanding of SSL/TLS and IPSEC encryption;
• Operational understanding of regulatory compliance, including, but notlimited to HIPAA, HI-TECH, and PCI-DSS;
• Experience with routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP);
• Experience with Monitoring software (Netreo, Solarwinds);
• Experience with F5 or A10 load balancers;
• Familiar with experience with VMWARE.
Nice to have:
Bachelor’s degree in IT field or equivalent experience with 3+ years ofexperience in IT.
Participate in rotation of a 24/7 on-call system and occasional off-hours workis needed.
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinkingIT companies;
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes;
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professionallife, working from home;
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity;
• Attractive compensation package.
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.