Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our offices in Cluj-Napoca, Tg. Mures or Timisoara , we are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced Node.js Developer to take part in an innovative project, a plug and play platform for an Original Equipment Manufacturer .
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create applications for the platform requiring a full stack implementation
- Work with state of the art technologies for full stack development
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Develop new features at the user’s end;
- Coordinate with graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow;
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
Proven experience with development in Node.js back end with microservices architecture
Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is preffered
Familiarity with MongoDB
Familiarity with Git, unit testing, CI/CD
Knowledge of mobile UI frameworks ( React.js , React Native, Redux, Flutter) is a plus
Apollo GraphQL previous experience is a plus
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Fluency in English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry X.0, Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 492,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X.0 Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every work day in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus