Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Project Management Specialist I - Fresh Graduate to join our Honeywell Building Technologies - New Product Introduction (NPI) team in Lugoj! Be part of overseeing and directing operations for world-class integrated supply chain projects. You will assess project issues and develop enhanced resolutions to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with key stakeholders.
- Manage / schedule NPI builds in production
- Participate in NPI and transitions projects at the site level according with Honeywell Standard processes
- Drives communication with all projects stakeholders
- Participate to manage project budget, quality and timing
- Learn about calculating production price using Honeywell financial and quotation models, as part of Request for Quotation process
- Periodically reports project's status and evolution to key partners
- University degree in related domain (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical, Manufacturing) - Fresh graduate
- English language proficiency
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Very good communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Project Management methodology knowledge is considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices is considered an advantage
- Able to read and understand technical documentation (BOM, electronic components data sheet, electrical schemes, Gerber and CAD files) is considered an advantage
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.