Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Office Assistant, you will play a vital role in the HR team in Bucharest, Romania.
- Keep the daily agenda for the Company CEO, arrange and confirm business meeting, organize ad-hoc meeting.
- Perform complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific company and department processes and initiatives.
- Orders and administrates the office supplies.Handle phone, email and correspondence.
- Offer support to HR department with administrative tasks.
- Researches, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Implements ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Confidential support Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.Arranges business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc. Provides financial support raising Purchase Requisitions, gathering approvals and signatures, checking and approving invoices, etc.
- University Degree preferred, minimum Highscool.
- Experience in similar position min 2 years.
- Good organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.Positive attitude and common sense.
- Able to act independently and proactively
- Reliable and able to work with confidential information.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).English proficiency (verbal and written). Additional foreign languages are a plus.Evaluation criteria: According to internal ABB Performance Management Process.