GSK Consumer Healthcare is looking for an Office Executive & GM Assistant to join its team in Romania! (fix term 2 years)
The new colleague is going to provide administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and supervises activities in the office to maintain a pleasant work environment for the team. Has a key contribution in team engagement through organization of internal events.
- Administrative support to General Manager with following tasks:Handles and updates GM’s agenda,Organizes meetings and travel arrangements for GM and regional guests, setting up meeting details,Supports with logistics for area or regional visits in the Romania,Completes and submits to accounting the monthly GM expense reportSupports with translations and necessary presentations.
- Organization of team events:Sets up invitations and logistics for Discussion Corners, Townhalls,Organizes recurrent events: annual conference, kids parties, Christmas event, brand launches, quarterly celebrations adapting the events for online,Leads internal communication of company agenda. E.g. Orange Day volunteering project, team activities, sports competitions, webinars, face2face events, internal activations, GSK Modern Employer agenda: wellbeing activities,Manages internal platforms: Workplace by FacebookLeads external communications. E.g. Smile Train activation, PR or government / non-governmental organization (NGO) events.
- Office Coordination tasks:Coordinates and supervises the activity of Office Assistant and is business owner for Consumer Healthcare (CH) admin suppliers, office space including upcoming flex working project),Corrects and verifies the monthly payroll sheet for office-based team,Supports with catering and logistic bookings for internal meetings (local, area etc),CH representative in projects involving changes in suppliers and ways of working for Consumer business,Coordinates Lighten-Up actions,Ensures that the Reception area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Complies with all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements applicable in accordance with the training held by the company so as not to expose both his/her own person and/or other persons to the danger of injury or illness caused by his/her actions or omissions during the work process.
- Performs on-the-job and periodic training in EHS for the employees he/she is responsible of.
- Stops work in emergency situations and acts according to the emergency plans.
- University degree or Mater’s degree.
- Good communication abilities with senior leaders, building trustful relationships and basic business acumen/language.
- Experience in organizing events, building relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities related to suppliers, leadership members requirements, internal team projects.
- Fluent English knowledge.
What we provide:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER”, which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER
If you are interested in this opportunity, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „ Apply now ” button and uploading your professional CV in ENGLISH.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting site.