Teva Global Pharmacovigilance in Romania is hiring for Pharmacovigilance Assistant, Medical Safety Unit Team, Romania:
The Pharmacovigilance Assistant is responsible to ensure the retrieval of data and to perform queries in various Pharmacovigilance databases to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, pharmacovigilance agreements and global requirements.
The tasks as Pharmacovigilance Assistant mainly consist of:
• Administrative support to the Pharmacovigilance Medical Scientific Unit
• Tracking, filing and archiving incoming and outgoing safety information
• Retrieval of data/ performing queries in various Pharmacovigilance databases, in support of signal management activities and other safety evaluation reports
• Organize and schedule team calls and meetings; assist with meeting minutes, correspondence
• Basic quality check (consistency check / completeness check) of database data
The ideal candidate should have:
• University graduate – preferable Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Biology
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Computer skills – advanced level (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat)
• Prior experience using electronic data capture systems preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have a structured approach to daily tasks and ability to maintain consistency
• Highly detail oriented with excellent time management skills
• Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a global team environment
• Initiation and trainings in Pharmacovigilance field
• A team of young, hard-working, open-minded and friendly colleagues
• An exciting and challenging job in an innovative, flexible and growing company
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.