Due to the high request of gems forged in the tombs of EyOrS, a town of Arryn region, classical usage of cargos became overwhelmed and crippled, roads becoming full of thieves, traps and dragons.
The terrifying idea of losing the gems made that region knights and wizards unite and plan to build a new transport cargo, protected against many magical threats. All the neighborhood regions (eMAG Website, eMAG IOS, eMAG Android, etc.) were thrilled about the idea of receiving the precious gems in a more safe and controlled manner.
Mixing the base properties of Symfony, Jenkins, HeidiSQL, Swagger, Grafana, Mongo, Logstash etc. with the Microservices architecture known by the region elders, forgers intrigued by the adventure and curiosity of knowledge, fulfilled building the new transport plan. Not all the gems are compatible yet, without the risk of broking them. Really strict about the safety and quality of the gems, the forgers asked the help of the town's GateKeeper Liviu, assuring gem packing and content quality using CodeCeption and PHPUnit testing which prevents unwanted changes of gems.
Our final desire (Claudia, Iulian, Mihai, Alex, Stefan) is to complete the plan built by the knights and wizards of the region, to efficiently transport all type of gems.
If you are a fearless forger, curious and intrigued to step in a world of magic, we invite you to our team.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues.
- + 5 years of experience in PHP environment;
- Experience with OOP (Uses namespaces, Encapsulation principle, Abstraction principle, Inheritance principle, Polymorphism principle, Traits);
- Design patterns (Dependency Injection, Factory, Builder, Observer, Facade). Solution architecture (Scalability, Service-oriented, App configuration (param ranges, no of rounds, skill chances);
- Experience with PHP DI;
- NoSQL (Mongo, Couchbase);
- Understanding AMQP (RabbitMQ);
- Multitasking in PHP (Gearman);
- Experience with REST APIs and documentation tools (Swagger, for example);
- Monitoring tools (for performance: NewRelic, for logging and errors: NewRelic, Kibana);
- Experience with payment projects (PayU payments);
- Experience with Varnish (Varnish Configuration Language in special);
- Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast-evolving environment.
Will be a plus:
- PHP -unit/unit-testing;
- E xperience with DDD (Domain Driven Design) projects;
- A gile scrum.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)