ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for supporting the delivery of Digital Transformation Journey and to contribute to the extension of GBS global scope through managing the PMO process, governance, tool assessments and implementations.
Reports to: Portfolio & Innovation Lead
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: GBS ENA
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Analyzing data and establishing clear business insights into what drives Key Performance Indicators and performance metrics of various cross functional teams and organizations, in order to enlarge GBS scope towards existing functions but also new business areas such as E2E Planning, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement;
- Action as an Agile/ Scrum Master to facilitate efficiency health & growth for the organization;
- Lead design and implementation of performance management processes, communication, training and related technology systems;
- Contribute to the strategic development of new solution, products, features and functionalities that will bring added value to GBS;
- Embed a culture of constant focus on people development and growth;
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameter;
- Proactively develop working relationships with global / regional teams and partners;
- Identifies and actively pursues business opportunities to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of GBS business strategy, design, propose and drive implementation of project change management.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in a business-related field, preferably MB preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical field or equivalent;
- Transformational experience in multinational organization with not less than five years' experience in similar GBS industry or FMCG multinational;
- End-market cross- functional experience in areas like Finance/Operations/ Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics;
- Lean Certified: Minimum Green Belt Six Sigma Certification and PMP Certification;
- Excel and MS Office applications: BI / Reporting tools such as: Tableau or MicroStrategy;
- Customer Experience tools: Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab;
- 5+ years of experience as Portfolio Governance Manager or similar role, responsible for effective analysis and exploring business insights that will provide business value ;
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and financial modeling skills with solid understanding of the principles of business strategy.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Consumer Analytics, ecommerce area, digital marketing campaigns, Content Management would be a plus;
- Experience in projects involving large scale databases complex business requirements and cross-functional teams.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.