As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Process Specialist who will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets through end to end MS (Managed Services) Processes engagement. He / She will also be responsible to ensure quality and compliance of the processes being deployed and executed for the services delivered from our MS delivery unit's
- Handle business development for Managed Services (MS) Processes (Pre-sales, aftersales, business development, etc.)
- Deliver consulting services projects, handling risks and time and cost within consultancy assignments
- Work with Head of MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management and different MA’s and BU’s to handle complex assignments of Processes Development, Deployment, and its LCM.
- Define and periodically review the process strategy
- Define appropriate policies and standards to be employed throughout the process
- Conduct on-site workshops and Assessment (during process deployment planning phase).
- Conduct Audits and Assessment as Lead Auditor, as per the assignment from Audit and Assessment Program Manager.
- Deliver training of process contents, consultancy solutions, Process deployment methodology, audit work etc. outside own organization upon request
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering.
- Proven experience on a similar role
- Trained/certified Process framework (ITIL, ETOM, BPMN) and ISO Standards (ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301).
- Leadership competence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
We offer you competitive benefits!
25 vacation days/year;
Medical & life insurance;
Career plan mentoring;
WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries;
In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ServEng; SharedServ
Job Segment: Consulting, Engineer, Outside Sales, Business Development, Compliance, Technology, Engineering, Sales, Legal