Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Project Administrator, to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Bucharest! The purpose of this position is to receive and evaluate Purchase Requisitions for Purchase Order conversion, and work with suppliers and internal customers to ensure that Purchase Order requirements are successfully executed; to deal with vendors directly to make sure accurate and on time delivery of goods to appropriate locations; ensure no issues appear in the procure to pay process.
- Review the purchase requisitions for goods/services - make the necessary validation - price, payment terms, delivery requirements and convert them in to Purchase Orders
- Ensure that Purchase Order are successfully executed and raise accurate tickets in case of any errors
- Negotiate prices with vendors based on an offer and track the savings.
- Provide admin with information regarding vendors, or material reference
- Request for quotation upon request
- Process order confirmation from vendor (price, quantity, delivery date) and follow up in case of discrepancy
- Process invoices that are blocked in different statuses for price, quantity and vendor details mismatch between th invoice and the orders, investigate and make the changes needed to release them after checking with the requestors
- Bachelor’s Degree or University diploma – technical degree preferred. Masters degree preferred.
- Min 2 years in a relevant sourcing related capacity (i.e. strategic sourcing).
- English and German Advanced
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.