Purpose of your role
Help raise the user experience of a valuable, global-reach enterprise product to global UX standards. Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team delivering features in a fast-paced environment. Communicate with a large number of people to reach the best solution for the product.
Your main responsibilities
- Choose the design tools and techniques that help you deliver the task at hand at the agreed level of detail
- Choose the research strategy needed for the project, based on existing information, available resources, business goals, or other constraints
- Identify key stakeholders within the project to establish communication and validation lines
- Provide continuous support to the team for design issues or questions
- Evaluate business goals, user goals and technical constraints as interconnected items and offer suggestions for balance
- Raise risks, challenge and negotiate with all team stakeholders the project constraints in order to reach the best design solution for the set project goals
- Participate actively in ideation sessions to generate new solutions for the challenge at hand
- Create design deliverables in an iterative and transparent process according to project agreements: timelines, scope, level of detail, defined guidelines, business and user goals.
- Present deliverables to team and key stakeholders, justify design decisions and gather feedback for the design deliverables
- Strong understanding of UX in Research, Information Architecture and Interaction Design areas
- Good understanding of technical concepts: operating systems, network concepts.
- Sketching/prototyping in Axure is a plus.
- Product development expertise is a plus.
- You are comfortable communicating and interacting with people on all levels of the organization
- A good eye for detail with excellent organizational skills
- Experience using tools such as Confluence, JIRA
At Bitdefender, we believe User Experience is what will set us apart from our competitors. Help us build a good experience for our customers, both experienced and new while we build up our internal design culture.
Powered by JazzHR