We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and result driven product marketer with the right mix of creativity, agility and product knowledge. This role is for you only if you feel comfortable getting your hands dirty by digging into every aspect of product management. From micro-copying to UX planning, QA’ing, mining user data and experimenting with on page lead generation tactics.
You will lay down the foundation for market success and help to shape the future of our products, personas and lead its story together with other stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and effectively communicating product messaging and its value propositions. You will own the product marketing on various brands and products, will align our products with company standards and customer expectations. You will be the go-to person all things marketing related to the brand, from bugs on websites to new landing pages to support various marketing campaigns.
This is a very social role so communication skills is key, you will juggle relationships with multiple stakeholders and departments: R&D, product, innovation, studio and marketing. It is a great role for someone who likes the independence of problem-solving, testing, tweaking and owning the product. You need to be on top of your game.
You will be responsible for / your typical day will look like:
- Act as the brand ambassador, gather, communicate and solve issues raised by multiple departments. Create and update micro copies, content planning and requests, DEV interactions and QA. You will be the go-to person for all brand and product related subjects on marketing domain.
- Take an active part and lead new product launches. Using your previous experience and creativity, you will be creating the product story, its visual identity with high detail UX stories and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Initiate and lead new engagement and CRO strategies to pursue and create lead generation opportunities. Lather, rinse, repeat to constantly optimize. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features. Monitor and measure user insights.
- You will hypothesize and drive various tests on websites, landing pages and eCommerce platforms to increase user engagement, answer business goals and eventually drive sales.
- You will implement our custom-built eCommerce solution to our brands, improving its performance using mined insights and best practices.
- You will create new landing pages, improve existing ones and meet different marketing department requests to support new existing user journeys.
This role is remote flexible. Only CVs in English will be considered.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager, responsible for web/digital products.
- Previous experience in various marketing role is a plus
- Experienced with creating high-detail wireframes and mockups for web-pages, emails, product screens etc.
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product marketing lifecycle, including strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, QA and release
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding and hands-on experience of the latest web technologies and complex architectures.
- Team player, skilled in the art of leading without authority and building consensus
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field