DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed up delivery and knowledge transfer activities.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
As a Product Owner in Deutsche Bank, you will be the main driver towards product innovation and Digital Banking.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
we trust you to
- Be responsible of maintaining a prioritized product backlog, regularly aligning with the business counterparts on the product vision
- Work within software development team and be accountable to document the business and functional/technical requirements, also the test cases for Online & Mobile banking use cases and other applications.
- Work in an agile environment and lead the agile ceremonies as Product Owner
- Bring value by working on a web application that is highly visible to customers and relevant to the reputation of Deutsche Bank
we`D love you to bring
- Broad experience (also practical) in requirements engineering for large-scale IT solutions as part of scrum teams (working directly with the engineers)
- Broad experience (also practical) in detailing and creation of User Stories as well as concepts and specifications for agile delivery teams. Previous experience working as a Product Owner in agile teams is required, working in scaled agile environments is a plus
- Good analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking IT, esp. the core domain Frontends & Channels
- A passion for constantly learning in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, nice to have German at B1 level or higher.
what we`ll offer you
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.