The Content Platform plays a key role in the eMAG eco-system as it is responsible for all the content and structure of the eMAG product catalog. This means developing tools and applications that allow for the gathering, storing, structuring and processing of all the data required for a product to be on sale on the eMAG platform (title, description, photo gallery, specifications, filters, unique identifiers etc.)
In our Content Platform team, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for challenging and exciting projects. As part of the Content Product team, you will be responsible for projects like:
- Building Content Management Systems storing tens of millions of products in multiple languages
- Automated translations between multiple languages, using machine translation and translation memory solutions
- Building content review and moderation solutions using machine learning algorithms and computer vision to automate the process
- Integrating complex flows across a multitude of internal and client-facing apps
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Define the product strategy and identify future projects;
- Gather and document product requirements, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate timelines with the development team, data analysts and the operations team;
- Manage the backlog of the development team and ensure the best strategies are in place for grooming, planning, and review;
- Define hypotheses for new features, measure success against clearly defined goals and metrics;
- Facilitate communication across a number of teams, and share plans and decisions;
- Maintain a permanent communication with the stakeholders of assigned business areas: status of the working projects, new project requests and business indicators.
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 2 years using Agile methodology;
- Have a proven track record with planning, scoping, releasing and maintaining the lifecycle of successful products;
- Have demonstrated success in building web products by improving critical business indicators;
- Good experience in working with data and analytics solutions;
- Have a good functional understanding of software development—maybe you were an engineer in a previous life;
- Have a proved experience working in an complex environment with complex flows
- Have the ability to manage projects across functional teams and technology stacks, including the ability to comprehend issues and articulate solutions that fall outside of your team;
- Have exceptional abilities in writing, speaking, and conveying intentions.
The Perfect Candidate
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Is autonomous and self-driven;
- Focused on goals and objective metrics of success;
- Bases his/her decision on data and always tests assumptions;
- Has experience in working with big database solutions and knows his/her way around SQL and MongoDB;
- Has experience or is eager to learn about machine learning algorithms and neural networks;
- Is relentless and never gives up.
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.