As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
• Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
You will also:
• Secure proper input for setup of Fulfilment Assignments, create OEF (One Entry Form) and obtain correct approvals
• Verify and Register Customer POs in relevant tools
• Setup FAS in SAP ONE according to approved OEF & Accounting Directives
• Issue Down Payment
• Maintain Revenue and Billing Milestones in SAP ONE
• Maintain Budget & Planned Cost in SAP ONE
• Perform customer invoicing (including cancellation invoices, debit & credit notes)
• Recognize revenue in SAP ONE according to defined Proof of Delivery
• Highlight potential objects to be closed
• Close all Fulfilment Assignment Objects in SAP ONE
• Maintenance and update of SAP objects to fulfil project scope and business continuity requirements
• Team administrative responsibilities: time reporting accordingly to set deadlines; knowledge sharing accordingly to unit’s directives; accurate operational handovers when necessary; allocated activities progress reporting accordingly to the team directives; completion of training curricula as required by unit directive and/or accordingly to Ericsson policies and requirements; participation in team and other applicable appointed meetings
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, project management, business administration or equivalent professional experience.
• Proficiency with the English Language, secondary language knowledge can be mandatory depending on the allocated portfolio
• Flexible and service minded
• Analytical and financial skills
• Multi task ability, involvement in many projects simultaneously
• Excellent in building relations
• SAP, MS Project, MySQL, Access, Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus
• Business oriented
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- Driven referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to communicating them to you, once applied.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where emotional intelligence and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: ERP, Accounting, Engineer, SAP, Compliance, Technology, Finance, Engineering, Legal