Job Description - Project Manager, HR Services (2000146C)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Oracle HR Services is the heartbeat of Oracle HR. We manage the lifecycle of employee services and experiences from Hire to Retire, providing employees the resources and support they need during important moments in their careers.
This is a key role, developing and implementing world-class, transformative HR services, processes and systems. You will work with a high-energy, hard-working enthusiastic team of professionals passionate about customer experience, operational excellence, innovation and employee culture. You get to be on the cutting edge of HR processes and technology development, working with smart people who are geographically and culturally diverse. This is a high-visibility role with high-level executive exposure across Oracle.
- Lead or participate in projects that will improve people, processes and systems in the global HR Organization by partnering with cross regional and functional teams
- Implement innovative and scalable processes; take part or coordinate definition of methodologies, practices and procedures
- Produce and manage project related documentation, roadmaps, status dashboards, communications to stakeholders
- Analyze data on given processes to produce trends to identify and plan improvement areas
- Facilitate discussions on complex topics, collaborate and drive towards solutions
- Develop or lead the efforts to define testing needs for new systems and tools
- Manage relationship with stakeholders effectively
- Act as Regional or Global Process Owner
- Coordinate definition of training needs, plans, materials and deliverables
- Proved track record of successfully managing projects; at least 3 years’ experience as PM in multicultural environment.
- Has lead multiple projects at once, on business processes by simplifying, standardizing, centralizing and automating complex processes and manual tasks
- Has experience in leading remote multicultural teams (cross countries or cross regions) and liaising with various other teams (business, technical, design, etc.) to achieve objectives
- Gets excited about systems, processes and constantly seeks improvement opportunities. Is comfortable in working with multiple applications simultaneously.
- Is used to working in a fast moving environment, quickly adapting to change and new strategy (changes in prioritization, deadlines, approach, etc.)
- Energized by problem solving, thinking critically and diving into data to drive performance and customer satisfaction
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills - directly and succinctly - across cubicles, organizational boundaries and cultures
- Knows how to represent a problem to others and how to work with them effectively to find solutions.
- Is a team player: volunteers for new experiences, learning opportunities and helps others.
- Has a strong analytical capacity - developed multiple analysis using complex data
- Has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Has strong Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- PMP or CAPM certification
- Master’s degree in business or related field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Acts as interface between business and IT organization with regards to HRMS implementation.
Supports users in the report generation process. Works closely with the Business HR to ensure all reports in (via HRMS) including SQL queries (both ad hoc and maintenance reports) are accurate. Process Mass Change Spreadsheets. Ensures data integrity in Oracle HRMS database by running regular audits. Conducts high-level HRMS needs analysis, prepares business specifications, implements modifications and enhancements and ensures system documentation are updated. Assists with the development and delivery of HRMS training to users. Provides systems support for HR applications, including Oracle Core HRMS, HR Self Service Applications, Discoverer Reports, etc. Participates in User Acceptance Tests. Undertakes special projects on an as need basis to address specific HRMS issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong knowledge of Oracle applications, HRMS functionality, set-up tables, table structures, PL/SQL, and Microsoft applications such as Excel. 2 to 3 years Oracle Applications experience. Problem solving skills and strong analytical skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage vast amount of data efficiently. Typical experience 8 plus years.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type :Regular Employee Hire