We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : Project Manager S&I - System & Infrasructure
Based at: Romania- Brasov
Alstom in Romania has been present for over 25 years employing today over 450 people. Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
For the new Project in Romania - Sighisoara-Brasov we extend our team, with expertise people.
The Project Manager position will manage the all activity in the Project according to the contract through the delivery of all work packages according to QCD commitments.
- Ensure that QCD Commitments exits for all work packages
- Manage convergences of all work packages as an integrated whole to meet QCD commitments
- Take overall responsibility for Project Management Processes
- Drive and make decisions for issues that affect performance at the Project level
Drive and make decisions on work packages to ensure successful project execution.
Manage at the Project level all Project Reviews and Gate Reviews, including organization and reporting
Primary contact with clients and Customer Directors for project issues
Identify, resolve and manage impact of all variation orders and internal changes.
Identify and minimize all risks and maximize savings.
Manage the project team.
Experience & Qualification:
- Technical upper education;
- General knowledge on project management
- Knowledge on financial and legal requirements regarding the coordination of the specific activity
- English : advanced level
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Lotus Notes, Visio, and scheduling software use
- Romanian language will be a plus
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.