DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed up delivery and knowledge transfer activities.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
we trust you to
- Work within software development projects as a Senior Requirements Engineer and QA-Specialist to analyse, detail and document the business and functional/technical requirements for Online & Mobile banking use cases and other applications.
- Align with the Product Owner of the team on the product vision as well as dedicated requirements.
- Lead the creation of specifications and concepts to detail complex requirements, and align those with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Define test sets for User Acceptance and End-2-End tests (manual and automated) and monitor the creation and execution/ re-test of the test cases within.
- Be responsible to align with the developers and engineers, and to transfer the knowledge required for the development into the delivery team.
- Ensure that your specifications and concepts fit for high scalable solutions and work for very high load scenarios (more than 50,000-100,000 parallel customer accesses).
- Work on a web application that is highly visible to customers and relevant to our reputation, and you will keep the necessary calmness and a consistently high level of quality even in critical project phases, and you will make a significant contribution to finding solutions through your methodical and technical knowledge.
we`d love you to bring
- Several years of professional experience (also practical) in requirements engineering for large-scale IT solutions.
- Several years of professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) in detailing and creation of User Stories as well as concepts and specifications for agile delivery teams.
- Advanced knowledge of test case definition and documentation, and usage of Test Mgmt. software like HP ALM.
- Strong hands-on experience in Web Application testing using Selenium with Java (Serenity is nice to have)
- Advanced analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Ability to continuously coach junior Requirements Engineers and QA-Specialists.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking IT, esp. the core domain Frontends & Channels
- A passion for constantly learning in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; German is a plus.
what we`ll offer you
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.