Millions of users around the world use Bitdefender products to protect their digital assets.
We want you to join the team and take up the challenge!
We’re looking for a well-organized person who is passionate about technology.
Ideally, you should:
• have 1+ years of experience as a QA engineer for MAC OS platforms in an Agile development environment
• have good critical thinking and capacity for analysis – testing starts from the first requirements document up
• have a very good attention to details and be meticulous
• be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner
• be willing to break the rules when the case, with creative thinking and actions. We like that.
• support other team members and contribute to design and perform tests
• have a good understanding of MAC OS or Linux operating system
It would be a plus:
• if you had a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• if you had experience with scripting languages of any kind ( python and bash preferred )
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of our next-generation Bitdefender Antivirus for MAC security solution. You will be responsible for:
• developing, maintaining, documenting and executing test plans for the MAC OS product
• reporting issues through the bug tracking system, effectively following up and communicating test results
• delivering estimations for testing efforts, in order to better plan sprints.
All of this with respect to the standards of quality and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, software developers, UX designers, and other QA engineers.
What we offer
• we offer you an exciting work environment, benefits well scaled to your performance and lots of opportunities for professional growth.
• work on great technologies & products
• enjoy a competitive salary, trainings and career development path
Powered by JazzHR