Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum one year of directly related work experience
English language fluent written/spoken
Driving licence, B.
- Proven working experience in the field of quality determination, storage and preservation of cereals and oil seeds
- Knowledge of determining the quality of consumer seeds (“Gradator” license)
- Experience in quality assurance, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory or related field
- One year of supervisory experience
- Computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Previous project management experience
- Six Sigma green belt certification
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today! Follow us on LinkedIn: