HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leads and manages the local Quality-teams at three Romanian Plants;
- Maintains and improves the Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 450001) and coordinates internal/external audits;
- Organizes and plans Quality Teamwork in compliance with Quality priorities;
- Ensures control plans are up to date and approved and quality planning documentation are in place;
- Coordinates Customer and Supplier complaints in SAP;
- Leads investigations of customer complaints / plant quality topics and off specific batches & Moderates the Team approach for professional root cause analysis, implements defined corrective actions and develops project plans to drive change;
- Develops plans for continuous improvements for the plants in your responsibility;
- Utilizes SQC, and SPC to conduct studies on product and process consistency and quality issues (Six Sigma methodology);
- Supports the site management team in the review of progress, identification of successful performance in the Quality projects & KPI’s, promoting initiatives for launch, development and continuity of Quality approach in the plants.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in engineering, Chemistry or relevant Science discipline
- Advances English Skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing / chemical building industry or within the quality profession (Adhesives preferable)
- 5+ years of Supervisor experience
- Knowledge and experience with SQC, and SPC
- Experience leading teams and working with customers
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization locally
- Valid driver license