Determined period (1 year contract), with the possibility to prolong.
The Front Office Operations Representative provides a variety of front office services such as reception, reservations and office maintenance.
- Handle incoming calls to the main phone number
- Direct customer and visitors inquiries to the appropriate resource
- Greet and direct employees and visitors
- Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc.
- Process workspace and conference space requests via internal reservation system, manages the optimal utilization and rooms statuses, including cleanness of the space
- Ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Coordinate movement of conference space and workstations to effectively manage space inventory on a daily basis
- Create, analyze, edit and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Create Purchase Orders and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage audio-visual equipments in the office and meeting rooms
- Perform administrative duties
- Issue building access cards to visitors.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Good customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic organizational skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.