Our Client is a leading international company in the Medical Devices Industry.
They are looking for a ‘Regional HR Manager’ for their operations in South-Eastern Europe. The role should be based ideally in Bucharest, or in Athens, in which case, at least 50% of the time should be spent in Bucharest.
The role ensures that ALL Human Resources Operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. The role is responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. We are looking for an experienced professional with deep knowledge of ALL matters concerning an HR department.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- More than 7 years of proven experience as an ‘HR Manager/HR Generalist’ in a multicultural environment, preferably in the medical industry.
- Extensive experience as an HR Generalist in ALL HR aspects: Talent Management, Training & Development, Recruitment, Legislation & Labor Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Change Management, etc.
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration, or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
- Excellent English skills, Greek, Romanian, and/or Bulgarian will be a strong plus.
- Frequent traveling between in South-Eastern European countries.