The Sales Development coordinator role is an individual contributor, critical in helping Signant Health achieve continued growth and account penetration. The Sales Development team works in collaboration with our Marketing and external Business Development/Sales teams.
The Sales Development Coordinator will be responsible for researching accounts, identifying suitable contacts and managing the delivery of email campaigns. We are looking for enthusiastic and coachable individuals with a meticulous eye for detail and an interest in Sales or Marketing. The Sales Development Coordinator works in a supportive and dynamic team environment that is metrics driven.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
- Identify and qualify companies and contacts suitable for prospecting efforts, using technology tools and website research.
- Deliver email campaigns created by Marketing and the wider Commercial Team.
- Collaborate with the Sales Development, Marketing and BD teams to increase the quality of the information used to plan and deliver Sales outreach.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in CRM system.
- Assist with the coordination of the CDA process.
Diversity and Inclusion Competencies
- Dedication and commitment to promote diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion in all work activities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who supports others when needed
- Experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life science a plus but not required