In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Chesapeake District, including meeting or exceeding order volume targets and operational budgeted costs, ensuring the account managers and other specialists work together to achieve the total region goals and objectives.
You are responsible for the following:
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize in creation of Regional Sales Strategy
- Develop a Regional Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed goals , metrics and expectations
- Ensure the Regional Sales Strategy represents the full One Philips product portfolio including services
- Direct the development of AM Business Plans, consolidating all plans into a Region Plan for BP and Partner alignment
- Communicate and drive execution of the Regional Sales Strategy.
- Communicate overall strategy with all stake holders to include specialists and service.
- Adapt to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs
- Monitor, analyze, and drive sales metrics and results.
- Lead and drive funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all product lines
- Coach AMs in executing their business and hold them accountable for their results.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and use relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance
- Create and sustain relationships with senior players at major accounts.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved through the escalation process.
- Coach the sales team to support the customer during deliver, install, and post-installation
- Ensure the usage of standard processes and guidelines by the sales team.
- Coach AM’s and AE’s to create winning account and deal strategies which includes a One Philip approach to the customer.
- Build a strong regional team through hiring, succession planning, and onboarding.
- Set clear expectations and communicate regularly to promote understanding.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and information sharing.
- Create a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience; Five years minimum management responsibility.
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals.
- A world-class, senior level sales professional with a consistent track record of success leading people and complex multi discipline sales scenarios
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision.
- Demonstrated ability to build and implement Sales Strategies.
- Ability to work with and lead by influence a large team with varied strengths to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare products and services is highly preferred
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a critical leadership role in addition to growing market share in the South District and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to build a healthier society through relevant work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in significant ways.