Job Description - Sales Support Representative – with English (20000OWC)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
The Sales Support Representative will be responsible for monitoring proactively the status of distribution activity reports for Oracle Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) as to ensure the timely and accurate collection of royalties and pre-pay/buyout reporting for each associated ISV application, as well as contract compliance.
He/she will interface directly with the Oracle partners, as well as internally with sales support or sales representatives in order to maximize royalties collected; achieve targets and other specific objectives; will promptly solve challenges ensuring reporting cycle reduction and excellent partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represents the main contact person for the partners for royalties reporting related situations; understands and clarifies the challenges raised by partners and uses all the available resources to solve them timely. Answers all partners’ requests in a professional manner
- Daily proactive interacting with the Oracle partners by all means (phone, email messages etc.) to achieve the royalties’ collections targets. Applies the specific royalties collections process to ensure the individual and team targets are achieved following the department requirements
- Collaborates with Sales and Sales Support teams to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges and ensure target achievements
- Advise and coordinate with other teams on Migrations, Invoicing, Royalties and Burndown transactions
- Drive implementation of new processes or process enhancements
- Support partners to submit correctly their royalties reports
- Assist in tracking the progress of royalties collections
- Assist in the escalation of critical transactions as required (through various back office functions and processes)
- Build & maintain a thorough understanding and knowledge of all royalties processes
- 1-2 year experience in customer/ partner facing activities, e.g. collections and/or sales support, customer or partner support, preferably in IT
- Highschool and preferably finalized university studies
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Any other European language would be a plus
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to deliver quality and efficiency in a high pressured, dynamic and challenging environment
- Energetic and dynamic team player, with positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Good self-organization, multi-tasking ability, flexibility
- Focused on results, works to completion
- Good PC knowledge, especially in MS Excel or similar
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).