Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
What will be your responsibility?
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs.
- Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform
- Train other development resources on Salesforce.com development best practices, as needed. Maintain alignment with Salesforce.com development best practices
Leverage any past experience with .NET development, Java, web services, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce.com Custom Applications, or build future integration points between Salesforce.com and Custom Applications
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Experience as a consultant is also preferred
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, - Service, and/or Marketing issues
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development
- Strong knowledge of SOQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Experience with Agile development practices is a plus
- Travel availability
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.