Already an employee? You must apply through our internal portal:
SAP Delivery Manager (SAP FICO)
Date: Apr 19, 2021 Location:
Requisition ID: 15513
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Solution Manager for SAP FICO technical area, working in Bucharest, Romania andpart of the North American IT Solution Delivery team. The role will be responsible to gather requirements, design, build, test, implements, and support application solutions for a functional business area, while also keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The SAP FICO Solution Manager will also be responsible for leading and managing a Solution Delivery team. The ideal candidate will provide expert-level product and process knowledge and oversight of applications from a build perspective.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of Molson Coors GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to the RDC Lead – Senior Manager Solution Delivery, in Bucharest.
The Responsibilities[WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Partners with internal business team to gather requirements in order to identify and develop functional and technical specifications to develop and deploy new or changed functionality or changes in the applications and systems landscape.
- Oversees build and test of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection, system configuration, and development.
- Leads implementation work under technical direction of IT and project management
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Monitors and reports on the progress of systems development projects, ensuring they are aligned with business processes and standards
- Leads solution delivery as part of a project or enhancement and manages quality and completion of deliverables including requirements gathering, requirements traceability, functional specifications, technical specifications, test plans, test scripts, cutover plans, and support plans.
- Supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids.
- Leads the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
- Management and leadership of a Solution Delivery team with direct people management and supervisory responsibility, including performance and personal development management.
The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience successfully managing a team with direct supervisory and performance management responsibility.
- A proven and successful track record of delivering large, complex IT and SAP projects in a leadership role.
- Minimum 5 years of robust functional and configuration experience with customer facing SAP FI/CO including general ledger, billing, accounts receivable, credit and collections, customer returns, deposits, pricing, account determination, general ledger, sales tax, excise tax, import/export, and intercompany billing (US, Canada, and LATAM).
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP IS-BEV for excise taxes.
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP FICO integration to SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP SD, and SAP LE. Knowledge and expertise of SAP functionality, configuration, technical objects, and technical interfaces within this space.
- Knowledge of regulatory, process, and reporting requirements within North America (US, Canada, and LATAM).
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing wRICEF objects during project design and build phases.
- Experience executing project testing and coordinating end user signoff.
- Experience delivering end user training and support.
- Bachelor’s science degree.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and successfully complete assignments and goals with minimal direct supervision within a remote or offshore model.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Flexible working hours, including second shift Romania, from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Bachelor’s science degree in Finance, Business, IT or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of regulatory, process and reporting requirements in Europe.
- Experience with Agile tools (e.g. Jira/Atlassian suite).
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors).
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
What we offer [Work perks you need to know about]:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.