NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Ready to join the future of innovation in IT at NXP?
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading NXP on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our global NXP organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
- You support 1 or more physical or virtual agile IT teams by coaching them in self-organizing and facilitating their scrum events wherever needed.
- You support the Product Owner in managing the backlog and facilitate a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- You facilitate preparation and readiness for program level events which your team participates in (program increment planning, demos, etc).
- You help the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices.
- You facilitate team retrospectives in order to enable their relentless improvement
- You help remove impediments to the team’s progress
- You help the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth
- You are an ambitious and outgoing personality who enjoys a fast-paced technology environment
- You have a university degree with business management or IT orientation, but at least you have a good understanding of IT processes and tools
- You are a strong communicator and are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You enjoy supporting and developing people and teams
- You understand Lean-Agile and the DevOps way of working
- You think ahead, beyond day-to-day activities and you use influence over authority
- Preferably you have knowledge of ITIL and the Scaled Agile Framework
Competencies that make you of value even more
- You have a scrum master certification
- You have experience with SAFe team and train level ceremonies
This position gives you the opportunity to
- Be part of the startup of a dynamic team which is leading NXP on a digital transformation journey
- Become an ambassador for the agile and DevOps way of working within the global NXP organization
- Generate a lot of new ideas and help the organization innovate
- Continuously development yourself and the team with coaching and a supportive environment
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.
Ready to create a smarter world? Visit our and follow us on social: , and .
What can you expect
Contract: This is a fulltime position with a permanent contract
Compensation: Besides a good salary, you will be eligible for our bonus plan and receive lunch vouchers, a number of vacation days based on seniority and the possibility to buy company shares with a 15% discount. We also have flexible work hours and a work from home policy.
Development opportunities: We believe that a key component to growing our business is to develop our people. To enable you to grow your career at NXP, we offer online and offline learning opportunities to help you develop some of your core and professional skills.
Our office: We are based in one of the high tech hubs in Bucharest with easy access to public transport and restaurants and parks close by. We have many relaxation areas on-site, including a little library where you can borrow books, sofas to relax in a quiet place and a cafeteria and restaurant in our common area.
Hiring process: Applying only takes a minute! Fill in the online application and share your CV with us. After a positive screening based on your CV you will have an initial phone or video conversation with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews. Here are some to help you prepare.
And more: Life at NXP is more than work alone. We like to start our day with a free coffee and chat with a colleague and on Thursdays we have fresh fruits for all employees. Join us at one of the many social activities that are organized by and for employees such as our Christmas parties, our employee children’s party and food fairs. Or help us give back to society by donating blood or collecting clothes and food for children in need.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!