About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sector Account Specialist, Petro Chem & Refinery sector to be based in the Bucharest area (Stefanestii de Jos).
This is a great opportunity for a Process Design Engineer, Petro-Chem Plant or Refinery Manager to further develop and enhance their professional experience by pivoting into a customer facing role with Aggreko, as part of the Eastern European Sales team.
Aggreko Sales professionals are responsible for selling equipment rental and services primarily to industrial customers by developing current and potential customer relationships in order to obtain or surpass the yearly revenue budgets in line with company procedures and targets. Responsibilities include developing and executing an annual territory sales plan, account management, cold calling, presentation development and delivery, closing deals, working with operations teams to ensure customer needs and collections are met.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for coordinating and synchronizing development and implementation of the go to market strategy across the business and to optimize Aggreko’s position in the Petro Chem & Refinery sector throughout the South Eastern European region.
It is expected that this role will work closely with existing area sales team and Aggreko Process Services team to leverage present customer or prospect relationships and work in tandem to efficiently combine language / cultural skills with PCR application knowledge.
We’re Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Identify value-added engineering opportunities, position Aggreko’s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high value profitable projects to the area service centres, all of which are critical to the company’s strategic plan
- Position Aggreko’s engineering and technical resources, and deliver high-value profitable projects to the local service centres
- Establish a customer base within the Petro Chem & Refining Sector in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by calling on regular and prospective industrial customer base via phone or traveling throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales; may also require compilation of lists of prospective customers from various sources to use as sales leads
- Demonstrate high levels of skill to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale.
- Develop and deliver presentations to potential and existing customers, at the purchasing level, engineering level, and to top management
- Identify and develop value added opportunities that may fall outside typical commodity rentals to meet and exceed your responsibilities
- Develop and achieve applicable Annual Territory Sales Plan which sets revenue, profitability and market growth targets
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, and credit terms to customers by using established process
- Display or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes marketable features
- Formulate, agree and implement sales, marketing and pricing strategies for the Petro-Chem and Refining industry sectors in accordance with the Area business plan by coordinating activity with local Sales Management.
- Gather and transmit information that will help forecast business revenue levels for PCR
- Prepare reports of business transactions and expense accounts within specified time frame
- Coordinate with appropriate Rental Center functions to prepare sales contracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects
- Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to ensure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Technical sales assistance in cooperation with technical department
- Achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
The people you’ll work with: We’re Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider Aggreko team.
- Area Sales Manager and Sales team
- Area General Manager
- Head of Sales
- Aggreko Process Services (APS) – Sales team
- Area Operations Manager
- Technical Support functions (Aggreko PS & Tech Support Manager)
Does this sound interesting to you? Then here is what you will need to demonstrate, so as to be considered as a valid candidate for the position!
We’re Experts. You’ll have the following experience & skill:
- You hold a degree in Engineering – Oil & Gas, Chemical or Process Engineering etc
- You have a strong background experience working in the Petro Chem & Refinery sector, with minimum of 5 years technical experience in refinery or downstream processes preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Either you are currently sitting in an Engineering role, Technical Plant Manager role (minimum 5 years’ experience) and wish to transition to a sales / business development manager role, or are already in a Technical Sales Role (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Proficient in PCR technical fundamentals and organisational processes, as well as the complex engineering solutions used in the PC&R sector
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
- Project Management skills
- Numerate / data-driven, displaying financial and commercial awareness to ensure the focus is on profitable growth
- Strong and proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize own workload, and to manage the workload of others to ensure deadlines are met.
- The ability to communicate effectively, work closely with regional business management organizational structures.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication, equally comfortable dealing with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Exceptional skills to negotiate the commercial terms and agreements with legal team
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities, resolve problems and to lead change within team.
- Romanian (native level - written & spoken), fluency in English (written & spoken) is required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office software pack and experienced working with Business Intelligence tools.
- Valid driving license – B category
- Significant travel throughout territory and occasional overnight stays (50-75%)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Sales Incentive Scheme bonus based on results
- Company paid medical services subscription, both for employee and family members, life & risk insurance.
- Company car
- Company provided laptop, cell phone
Other information you should know:
Physical Requirements :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Frequent periods are spent sitting/driving and standing in the same location and/or for long periods of time.
The regular work environment is usually an office setting with conditions typical of an office. The employee may infrequently be exposed to other conditions, such as outside weather conditions. The work environment usually has a quiet to moderate noise level. You may be required to work outside regular business hours including nights, weekends, and holidays. You will need to perform outside/ field sales activities, including travel as required with occasional overnight stays (local /outside the country).
This information should not be construed as the position’s exclusive standards. Performing other assigned duties is required.
Employees are responsible for knowing and following all company policies and procedures and Local governmental regulations including Environmental Health and Safety requirements while working and representing Aggreko.
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.