Coordinating the accounting tasks for one or more specific region/s and/or one/more functional accounting processes: Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close activities, Reporting activities, Fixed Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, and amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the completeness and correctness of balance sheets accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.), journal entries initiated by GL accountants from the team
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, requesting reclassifications and corrections to GL accountants
- Support GL accountants in requesting information from Client/ Genpact other streams (supporting documentation for JEs, additional information, partner concerns, etc.)
- Provide support to Team Leader and Operations Manager when needed, as per request
- Coordinating the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients’ location)
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
- Running the salary expenses and make the payments when necessary
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable from country-to-country if applicable
• Updating the working procedures periodically
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager
• Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate
• Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager
• Support the implementation of systems/applications applicable to in scope activities
• Building relationship with peers from operations and with operating leaders to facilitate goals and objectives
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Relevant experience in a multinational company as Financial Reporting Analyst
- Relevant domain experience
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and Corporate Income Tax) & accounting rules applicable to in scope countries
- Work experience with SAP or Navision ERPs (represents an advantage)
- Communicative level of English.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Relevant domain experience;
- Previous experience in a BPO/Call Center/Shared Services environment (represents and advantage);
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- University graduate (Economic profile is an advantage)
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).