Based in Bucharest Excellence Centre, we are looking for experienced Java Developers to work in a team developing one of the core strategic components platform in Deutsche Bank.
You will be part of the Agile core team. In your role you will develop new services, maintain existing ones and offer L3 support. They are using various Java frameworks – most important being Spring and Hibernate.
You’ll work closely with our Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Security Specialists, Architects as well as other internal and external developers to implement complex solutions.
If this matches your skills join us in this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good presentation skills,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Passion for software development,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Willingness to travel abroad when needed.
Technically, our expectaions from you would be:
- A minimum of 4 years of development experience within Java Enterprise projects,
- Good understanding of various protocols: JMS, HTTP, RCP, TCP
- Good skils in: JAXB, Springboot, RCPTT, XSLT/XML,
- Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures,
- Experience with multiple application servers,
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate and other Java frameworks /open source libraries,
- Experience with SOA and Web Services (REST/SOAP),
- Experience with database applications such as Oracle, MySql as well as with SQL, JDBC and ORM tools (Hibernate), PLSQL,
- Good understanding of security protocols (SSL, TLS, certificates handling etc)
- Used with Agile development methodologies and tools: Jira, Git, Maven, Teamcity, Jenkins, Artifactory and other contiuous integration tools,
- Experienced with unit testing
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.