The Job: Senior Enterprise Java Developer
***Experience with EJB3, Tomcat, WildFly and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, a PLUS***
The Java Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based components and interfaces. The Java Developer contributes to the entire development lifecycle, writes well-designed, testable, and efficient code and comprehensive unit tests.
The Senior Java Developer has significant experience in software development tasks and uses the expertise and knowledge of the industry practices to perform software development tasks using Java-based technologies. The Senior Java Developer oversees software development projects.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Minimum 3 years experience as Software Developer
- Experience with EJB3, Tomcat, WildFly and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on a large project
- At least three years of post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Professional experience with EJB
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement