As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently searching for a Senior Frontend Developer with Vue.js experience for our R&D center in Sofia. You will join our Web Development team who create web services for customers and partners and you will be in charge of corporate and auxiliary websites. Your main responsibilities will be delivering new features and maintenance of the Acronis.com website in a team of 3 Frontend Developers, as well as Designers and Backend Developers.
- Develop new features and website theming
- Create UI elements according to design
- Participate in the process of amending website architecture and style guide
- Refactor and optimize currently existing code
- Code documentation
- Create and follow unified code style guide
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- Knowledge of our stack: webpack, Nuxt.js, Node.js, npm, ES6, Pug, PostCSS
- Experience in Bootstrap or other frontend component libraries
- Knowledge of modern frontend development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum and Git flow basics
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company