Senior I2C Cash Collection Representative
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Full-time, maternity cover contract
Our JnJ Romania office - the Cash collections team, is recruiting for a Senior I2C Cash Collection Representative to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
You will cover the cash collections activities from J&J customers in Romania. Our customers are public hospitals, private clinics and distributors, with special focus on overdue ARs. You will be partnering with business and finance is essential in order to support sales activities as well as maintaining of balanced Credit exposures and cash flow.
YourResponsibilities & Your Impact:
- Cash Collection for the assigned markets and countries in accordance with defined processes, finance principles and legislation
- Issuing of yearly Statements of accounts and on „ad hoc“ basis when required,
- Aligning and matching of AR‘s evidences with customers
- Aligning with business and business unit finance related to Payment terms and Credit conditions on Romanian market and aligning related to specific business cases,
- Identify doubtful debt and take corrective actions when vital
- Identify ARs trends and propose corrective measures
- Perform respective accounts receivable procedures in a timely manner
- Active involvement in identifying of potential improvements in I2C area
- Analyzing of customer credit reports and defining of Credit limits
- Performing periodical credit limit reviews
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Finance and accountancy experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, with main focus on Excel
- Negotiation skills
- Prior experience working in a Collections and Credit management area
- Fluent Romanian and English
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging andinteresting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-termopportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active workenvironment
- Competitive salary based onexperience and comprehensive benefits package
- Johnson& Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminatedagainst on the basis of disability.