About DB Global Technology:
DB Global Technology (DBGT), also known as Bucharest Excellence Centre (BEX) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank’s AG established in Bucharest, Romania, as a dedicated application development and software engineering centre for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets.
Unity Programme description:
Unity programme goal is the migration of Postbank client & client positions, as well as hedges & issuances to DB Group IT platforms as a target-operating model and consolidating all Treasury business processes and methodologies by impacting all the product areas enabling cost and operational efficiency synergies.
Product Owner act as an entrepreneur, visionary, cross-functional leader and client advocate. He has two primary responsibilities: (1) voice of the customer by defining the technical product vision and roadmap (delivery plan) and (2) managing the project and Scrum team for all in scope deliveries. To fulfill these responsibilities, this role influences the actions of diverse cross-functional team.
- Develop the product vision, goals and delivery roadmap with key focus for Treasury Markets area, Unity initiative
- Represents the user community by managing the stakeholders expectations in terms of product goal and delivery roadmap
- Responsible for working directly with internal DB clients (Treasury business and change) to gather the project scope and business requirements
- Responsible to coordinate the prioritization in a global context and decide with business and Scrum team the features in scope for the product/ release backlog
- Lead initiation of new major product features via impact mapping and other collaborative analysis techniques and for clarifying to the scrum team the business value, prioritized themes and epics to ensure maximized value with clear work focuses
- Own and maintain the product backlog
- Supporting the Agile daily work and actively participating in the Scrum ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Spring Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Product Owner collaborates with the team on Level 0 estimations, input for the Product Roadmap and Release Planning: epic estimations, in no of Sprints, complexity to be covered, assumptions, risks, dependencies as well
- Helping & supporting the team by removing all delivery risks & dependencies being in the same time a reliable partner for the scrum team by fulfilling all Product/ Sprint goals
- Lead the planning product release and set delivery expectations of new business and technical functionalities.
- Communicate product outcomes and value.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- 4-6 years of experience leading complex projects, mainly in Agile
- Excellent understanding of client/user needs, business product synergies and Treasury market in general. Able to understand key challenges and how these drive potential solutions.
- Experience in identifying inefficiencies in the value chain and processes, designing solutions and implementing the product with the support from all relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, release management etc.)
- Experience in change management activities to increase user adoption
- Able to zoom out and see the big picture beyond own focus area considering end to end processes
- Experience leading product and/or cross functional teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.