- IT architecture design and capacity planning;
- Configure and tune a variety of services in order to increase system uptime, stability and performance;
- Test and integrate different hardware and software technologies into the IT infrastructure;
- Provide level 3 technical support to internal software development teams throughout all the stages of application development;
- Maintain and improve backup and access security policies.
- Develop and maintain internal procedures and wiki.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OpenStack, KVM, XEN, AWS;
- Good knowledge of web services and technologies (apache, nginx, fastcgi, php-fpm, varnish, haproxy);
- A solid understanding of high availability, load balancing and caching concepts;
- Good knowledge of scripting in bash, python, or ruby
- Experience with revision control systems (git, svn);
- Experience with any configuration management system (puppet, chef, cfengine, salt, ansible, etc.);
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment;
- Good English in both writing and speaking.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OpenStack, KVM, AWS;
- Experience with Puppet, ngnix, Varnish, Couchbase, Memcache, SOLR, MongoDB, RabbitMQ;
- Understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.