Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineeringteam supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including sharedsolutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organizationtogether with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineersand project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in team,have team spirit, capacity to share and diffuse information;
- You have transversal competencies(ability to work with various teams remotely, in a multi-cultural and multi-countryenvironment);
- You have good communication &synthesis skills (both written and oral);
- You are able to acquire quicklytechnical information;
- You have autonomy &Flexibility as evolving in a changing environment;
- You are result driven, committed,conscientious.
What you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience intelecommunications;
- High level knowledge of mobilepacket switched core networks;
- Strong knowledge on networkprotocols in IP networking: TCP/IP, addressing, routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLSVPNs;
- Experience working with securityappliances from various vendors – Juniper, Cisco, Fortigate;
- SDN network knowledge is a realplus: Contrail, VNF concepts, YANG modelization, etc.;
- Cloud IT architecture knowledge:Openstack, KVM
- Ability to analyze and interpret packetcaptures for troubleshooting;
- Basics on system, especially onLinux and RedHat, Containers (Docker ,etc.);
- Basics on Coding / programmingskills: Scripting, Python, Web programming (HTML/CSS, PhP), API concept, GIT;
- Basics Automation: Ansible,Jenkins, Robot Framework, etc.;
- Knowledge of Agile methods is aplus;
- Project management experience /knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge on network security isa plus.
Your activity and mission consists on:
- To evaluate and tests Contrailcomponent in lab, in close collaboration with some other OINIS engineeringteams, with Orange Technical Skill Center team and with the suppliers;
- To integrate Juniper Contrailwith Openstack and VNF;
- To test the complete SDN / NFVsolution (Openstack, Contrail, VNFs and orchestration);
- To design Network architecture ofSDN network POPs and backhaul solutions;
- To produce Engineering documents;
- To actively support Orangecountries in their implementation of virtualization technology on theirdomestic networks;
- To collaborate also with Orangecorporate Technical Skill Centers mainly on SDN-controller, OpenStack androuters;
- To participate in OINIS studiesrequested to Orange Lab to prepare and evaluate future evolutions.
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery; Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Aplică acum Share