Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague to be part of theDatabase Infrastructure team in charge of managing different database relatedtechnologies such as: Oracle Database (most of our databases are Oracledatabases, including Exadata) , SqlServer Databases, PostgreSql Databases.
Who you are:
- Youare able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interestingtechnical challenges
- Youneed to be prepared to assimilate new technologies very fast and self-drivenfor implementing them across transversal projects.
- Youhave a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- Youare all about sharing and collaboration with your team mates
- Youare able to understand and explain technical concepts to a variety of technicaland non-technical audiences
What you will be doing:
- Providesupport for all database related issues -- performance, security, locks, bugs,connectivity, auditing etc.
- Patchand migrate existing databases
- Tryout new tools and technologies and share your findings and best practices withthe whole team
- Designarchitecture for databases based on requests and needs
- Develop automation using shell scripting/ javaprograms to automate repetitive tasks
- Review the environment and have initiatives toreduce failures, defects and improve performance
- Create documentation for automated tasks,special procedures, etc.
- Participate in rotating on call duty with teammembers
What you need to know
- Installation, configuration, monitoring ofOracle Databases (12c/18c/19c versions) deployed on Linux platforms
- Strong knowledge about High Availability (Oracle RAC with ASM) and Disaster Recovery solution (Oracle Data Guard)
- Strong query tuning and performance tuningskills
- Goodknowledge about Linux shell scripting
Nice to have :
- Installation and configuration of OracleEnterprise Manager - OEM server OMS and deploying OEM agents
- Knowledge about SQLSever Database Administration(MSSQL)
- Knowledge about PostgreSql DatabaseAdministration
- Knowledge about Java programming language
- Good understanding of storage (including san)concepts
- Basic Linux administration skills (networking,security, services, lvm)
Languages : excellent English
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Aplică acum Share