The role of the Senior Payroll Specialist is to produce the payroll for clients; acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition, this role will participate in the system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and other stakeholders.
- Responsible & fully accountable for the payroll & audit function of multiple clients
- Responsible for scheduling and running the assigned client payrolls by following standard operating procedures
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely client and employee records based on real time requests
- Maintains complete and accurate client profile notes as well as processing instructions for each client
- Balance respective payrolls based on year end calendar and remit all Third Party Remittances by defined due dates, complete all Year End balancing, filing & respective reporting
- Utilize all internal tools & defined processes to ensure optimal productivity, service excellence and make recommendations for best practices to customers
- Initiate pre and post production calls with clients
- Answer client calls (dedicated clients, as well as other clients)
- Work with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement
- Suggest processes and controls tools improvements
- Ensure quality controls in the payroll process and update documentation - included reconciliation of results and audit checks
- Highlight and escalate relevant matters that may impact the running of client payrolls
- Ensures following of process maps and workflows, including the keeping up to date of trackers, data bases and SOPs
- Perfect mastery of German and English, both orally and in writing,
- Mastery of Windows office tools,
- Ability to manage data in large numbers and integrate into a team,
- Excellent customer service skills
- Preferred Payroll background
- Bachelor/certificate, an asset, or equivalent experience in administration/customer service/HR
Join us to #workhappy and #makeyourmark !