What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are now looking for a Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst, Finance to join us! In this amazing role you will be responsible for partnering with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. You will gather financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). You will drive the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analysing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. You will communicate and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. You will have the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally.
In a typical day as a Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst, Finance, you will..
- Support the large and complex portfolio of products and services.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of the pricing strategy.
- Own local list price implementation for all Europe Geos for one category product and services.
- Own pricing delegation and governance for one product category, establishing delegations per level of deal approval, managing PROS and price response for all pricing motions like Sales Empowerment, Instant Price or pricebooks.
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecast financial results within a broad scope.
- Lead business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represent the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to analysts.
If you have..
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!